Forza Motorsport 7 Known Issues2019-08-20 10:47:56
There may have been some errors when playing Forza Motorsport 7 that prevented our game from working properly. Here's an excerpt from the Forza Support site. Here detailed in PC, XBOX and other games running errors and solutions.
PC SPECIFIC KNOWN ISSUES
- In some instances, a player's game may close after the initial loading screen or the player will receive an error message stating "Forza Motorsport 7 is currently not available in your account. Error code (0x803F8001)" after launching the game. Please update Windows to OS build 16299.309. How to update Windows 10
- Some players are unable to launch the game when the game is installed to an exFAT formatted drive. Please update Windows to OS build 17134.191 or later.
- Some players are unable to navigate through the Message Center by clicking on the labeled tabs. Affected players should use the "[" and "]" keys to navigate through the different sections of the Message Center.
- Players using AMD Vega hardware may experience graphics not loading properly on the track when racing. We suggest enabling the HBCC Memory Segment by opening the AMD Radeon Settings app and going to the Gaming tab -> Global settings and clicking the "HBCC Memory Segment" option. Make sure the slider next to the setting is set all the way to the left. Players may also see the screen go black or see flickering for 1 minute after turning on the setting.
- Video settings may change automatically after installing new graphic drivers and players may experience lower quality graphics. Before you install new graphic drivers, please record your settings so you can restore them after you install your graphic drivers. Also remember to set your Dynamic Quality back to what it was before.
- All players on a given PC will be able to play the game but only players who purchased the DLC will be able to access the DLC.
- Player's mouse pointer will stay in the forefront while actively racing
- Race track and audio features may not load properly in a race if the player has tabbed out of the game in the pre-race lobby until the race starts.
- Random Gamertags may appear in the host's lobby when backing out of Public or Private multiplayer sessions and not allow them to join a new hopper lobby.
- Some players may be unable to create or join voice chat sessions. We suggest restarting your computer and trying again.
- Wheel rotation for navigating outside of racing may not be supported in menus like Livery Editor, Forzavista, Photo Mode, and the Decal Editor.
- If players are experiencing hitching/stuttering, we suggest disabling Game Mode in Windows and close any overclocking, hardware monitoring, streaming, recording and any nonessential apps while we investigate this.
XBOX SPECIFIC KNOWN ISSUES
- Race track and audio features may not load properly in a race if the player has the Xbox Guide open in the pre-race lobby until the race starts.
- Players will be unable to access their VIP cars and Driver Gear if they are offline.
- Player ghosts may not appear while participating in Rivals events.
- While playing split-screen, Player B will be unable to use their purchased DLC if player A has not also purchased it.
- Player's car may appear outside of the track while in the Post Race screen in Rivals events.
- While viewing a Rivals replay through Leaderboards, DLC cars that are not owned by the player will show as NULL.
GENERAL KNOWN ISSUES
- In the Tune Car menu, benchmark stats are displaying impossibly small acceleration times.
- If a player purchased a car in the past that is currently being featured in Specialty Dealer, the owned icon will not appear for that car.
- Drivatars may not appear in Free Play when setting the car restrictions to a specific make and model car.
- Some players playing offline may experience their car's paint revert to its stock color when they go into Career, Free Play, or Split Screen.
- Some players are unable to sell or auction cars that were gifted to them.
- Some manufacture colors will not apply correctly on some cars.
- We are aware of an issue where certain cars cannot be listed on the Auction House. The team is investigating now
- Some players in South Africa can't join public games in multiplayer.
- In a private multiplayer lobby, players who are removed from the lobby by the host may see a "Voted Out" message instead of "Kicked by Host".
- Player will see a blue toggle icon when they are in Forzavista
- Some players are unable to hear engine sounds when playing in Split Screen mode.
- Players are unable to Spectate in private lobbies with Forza Race Regulation rules enabled.
#FORZATHON KNOWN ISSUES
- Players may not see their car in the reward sequence background when using a rental car after completing a #Forzathon challenge.
- Some players may see delays in #Forzathon challenge progress updating. If you are experiencing this, we suggest rebooting your console to see if the progress updates.