World of Warships
What is the World of Warships Game?
World of Warships is a free-to-play naval warfare-themed massively multiplayer online game produced by international game developer and publisher Wargaming after releasing the first military-oriented F2P MMO World of Tanks. The game was released for Microsoft Windows, OS X, Steam, and Microsoft Store. The World of Warships Game has four different types of ships: destroyers, cruisers, battleships, and aircraft carriers; with aircraft carriers allowing the player to control flying squadrons directly.
What is the World of Warships Doubloons?
World of Warships (WoWs) Doubloons - the Premium currency within World of Warships. Doubloons are typically purchased via select bundles within the Premium Shop. However, talented or lucky players may be able to score some by participating in Community Contests on the Forum, Social Media, or by visiting our booths at Joymmo.com trade shows. In order to achieve victory in battle, players must employ a wide range of strategies in a variety of tactical decisions. Sudden ambushes, cunning flanking attacks, open confrontation and "head-on" assaults. So, you must Buy World of Warships Doubloons for them to enjoy the game!
What can World of Warships Doubloons do in the game?
1) Purchasing Premium Account time
2) Exchanging Doubloons for Credits
3) Converting Experience Points to Free XP
4) Training or Re-training Ship Commanders
5) Purchasing Consumables, Camouflage, and Premium Ships
6) Demounting ship Upgrades
Learn more about WoWs Doubloons, please ask us with Live Chat anytime!
- Developer Diaries: Update 0.8.5 2019-06-15 17:17:57
- Talk About Story Background of World of Warships and Game's Features 2019-06-15 17:07:40
- World of Warships Guide: How to Play Aircraft Carriers As New Beginners 2019-05-05 09:19:24