Runescape Clan Cup 2019: Skin Dinosaurs in Big Game Hunter for Rewards2019-08-23 09:27:12
The new RS Clan Cup Big Game Hunter has started on Anachronia island. If you have interests, try to skin as many dinosaurs as you can during three 1-hour sessions with some Big Game Hunter buffs and bonuses.
When & how to join in RuneScape Clan Cup 2019?
The RuneScape Clan Cup 2019 will run for a week starting Monday, August 19. During the week of August 19th you'll be competing to see which clan are the real Big Game Hunters, and which clans are just a bunch of nimrods. During the Clan Cup, the goal is to skin as many dinosaurs in Big Game Hunter as possible during three attempts in an hour. RuneScape Big Game Hunter typically require 75 hunters and 55 slayers.
Bonuses during RuneScape Clan Cup sessions
You can enjoy the following Big Game Hunter buffs and bonuses during your Clan Cup sessions:
1. The Dinosaurs never hide during the Clan Cup session.
2. For the duration of the Clan Cup session, multi spawn encounters are disabled to try and keep it fair throughout.
3. One Hunter Mark can be received for each Dinosaur skinned at the end of the session.
4. In a RuneScape Clan Cup session in a Big Game Hunter encounter Surge, Bladed Dive, Barge & Escape have a 10-second cooldown (essentially the effects of the Mobile perk).
Rewards for RuneScape Clan Cup 2019 winners
At the end of the week, your tribe's top 10 scores are combined into a total score. The winner will receive a prize - the category with the highest total score:
1st Prize: Access to the Crystal avatar, clan stickied thread in recruitment and 12% XP boost/100% faster capping for a month!
Runners Up: Access to the Crystal avatar and 9% XP boost/75% faster capping for a month!
The following Big Game Hunter buffs will be active during the Clan Cup sessions:
- You will receive one Hunter Mark for each Dinosaur skinned at the end of your session
- For the duration of the Clan Cup session, multi spawn encounters will be disabled to try and keep it fair throughout
- During your Clan Cup session, the Dinosaurs will never go into hiding. This means that you can dedicate a full hour to hunting
- While in a Clan Cup session in a Big Game Hunter encounter, Surge, Bladed Dive, Barge, and Escape will have a cooldown of 10 seconds
In the interest of fairness, the following restrictions will also be active during Clan Cup sessions:
- The Dwarven Chainaxe will be unable to give you double logs/vines while in a Clan Cup session on Big Game Hunter
- The Ring of Whispers will not boost your chance to get a log/vine in Big Game Hunter
- The Lumberjack Aura will not boost your chance to get a log/vine in Big Game Hunter
- The Nature Sentinel outfits will not boost your chance to get a log/vine in Big Game Hunter
- The Perfect Juju Woodcutting Potion will not boost your chance to get double logs/vines in Big Game Hunter
- The Hunter Lodge bonuses will not work in Big Game Hunter
- The Honed perk will not work in Big Game Hunter
- The Prism of Salvation will not work in Big Game Hunter
To enter, all your clan needs to do is ensure that at least 10 players have completed their sessions by the time the cup ends at 23:59 UTC on Sunday, August 25th. Your scores will be recorded automatically, so all you need to do is play!
Have you participated in RuneScape Clan Cup 2019? Additionally, you could come to our site when you want to buy cheap RuneScape gold with 100% security.