Star Trek Online PC Patch Notes for 10/10/192019-10-10 14:03:07
- Resolved an issue that was preventing the Polytrinic Acid Horta from being reclaimable.
- Resolved an issue that was causing character pieces to disappear when selecting certain outfits for Starfleet Romulan Female Captains
- Jacket TIght TOS Medical
- Jacket Loose Nurse
- Jacket Loose Terran Mirror
- Jacket Loose Terran Enterprise.
- Addressed an issue that prevented progress in the mission "Frozen" while following the Reman scout.
- Updated requirement messaging for Patrol missions for characters who haven't completed the tutorial and joined a 25thcentury allegiance.
- This is a text change only.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing the audio for the Spore Saturation Level from playing during the episode, "Beneath the Skin".
- Resolved an error that was preventing Mo'Kai enemies on both Space and Ground maps from sometimes rewarding XP and other numerics when defeated.
- Resolved an error that was preventing DSC-Era Terran Empire enemies on both Space and Ground maps from sometimes rewarding XP and other numerics when defeated.
- Borg Adaptation Updates:
- Resolved an issue where Borg were incapable of successfully adapting to the electrical damage dealt by the Lukari Piezo-Electric Wrist Apparatus.
- Resolved an issue where some weapons' additional damaging effects were not properly inhibited by Borg Adaptation (example: The electrical area damage on Jaylah's Staff Secondary Fire, the electrical DOT on Sompek Pulsewave).
- Resolved an issue where hazards created by some weapons' firing modes were not properly inhibited by Borg Adaptation (example: Plasmatic Biomatter Field)
- Resolved an issue with Neural Network Overload where it could sometimes cause damage to allies.
- Resolved an issue with the "Temba, His arms wide" and "Medal of Tanagra" costume unlocks, where they would linger in the player's inventory after unlocking.
- Adjusted default & renamable prefix for cross-faction Temporal bundle ships to be "", so that they're not comissioned with the "U.S.S." prefix on KDF characters anymore.