Assassin’s Creed Odyssey June Update: New Story Creator Mode, Torment of Hades DLC, and New Lost Tale of Greece, “Every Story has an Ending”2019-06-20 01:28:40
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey June update brings us the recently announced a new Story Creator mode, which was first announced Just ahead of its E3 2019 press conference.
The Story Creator mode allows players to create their own stories and scenarios for the game, including specific gameplay design and handwritten dialog choices. You also have the option to share those stories with other players. You can also set up strings of dialogue using a tool similar to the one used by the actual AC Odyssey developers. The tool set looks pretty robust, and quests created in the mode are playable across all platforms. You can even create a branching narrative that can result in multiple outcomes, and the dialogue options allow you to lie. It’s always good to see a game providing level and scenario creation options for its players, even more so when it’s as expansive as Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
“You can pretty much write whatever you want within Story Creator Mode,” said Ubisoft Quebec’s Ellie Rhodes, adding that the dialogue tools available to players are the same ones used to develop the game.
In addition, Ubisoft announced that a Discovery Tour mode will release in fall. This mode is similar to the one released for Assassin’s Creed Origins and Ancient Egypt.Players will be able to explore ancient Greece in the new mode and learn about the history of the world without having to worry about coming into contact with enemies.
• Discovery Tour: Ancient Greece allows you to choose between five tour guides: Aspasia, Barnabas, Markos, Herodotos, and Leonidas.
• It will allow you to interact with more than 300 World stations and 30 different tours, all scattered throughout 26 different regions.
• The 26 regions of tours each cover 5 different themes – philosophy, architecture, daily life, war, and myths – which will then be translated into applied knowledge as you are quizzed afterwards, which lets you check how much of the knowledge you have retained.
• Explore Ancient Greece with 35 unique avatars and 15 mounts, free from the usual combat and other gameplay restraints.
• Discovery Tour: Ancient Greece will be released sometime this fall.
In addition, players will also see the release of the second episode of?The Fate of Atlantis?DLC, called?Torment of Hades in June. Check out the official trailer below to see more information on this released episode.
Meanwhile, a new Lost Tale of Greece, titled “Every Story has an Ending” is set to launch on on June 25 for free. This time, it focus on on Herodotos’ past.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is available now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. It will also be available for Google Stadia when it launches.