Fallout 76: Hotfix Notes – July 25, 20192019-07-26 10:30:26
Download sizes for this update will be less than 1 GB for consoles and under 50 MB for PC.
- PC: 22.214.171.124
- PS4: 126.96.36.199
- Xbox: 188.8.131.52
Please Note: An issue currently affecting the Bethesda.net launcher is causing patch download sizes on PC to appear much larger than they are. This is a visual issue only, and the actual size of the patch is as mentioned above.
- Scoreboards: Players ranked in the Top 3 on the Scoreboards are no longer highlighted on the Map. The Scoreboards will remain in-place so that players can check their stats and rankings, but the Map can no longer be used to track the positions of the Top 3.
- Weapon Damage: The following adjustments have been made to reduce lethality and allow for more engaging PVP combat experiences in Survival Mode.
- Survival Mode PVP damage bonus multipliers have been removed so that base weapon damage more closely matches Adventure Mode.
- Non-base-weapon damage bonuses have been reduced to create more balanced engagements that are less dependent on specific builds.
- The maximum damage per shot that can be dealt by weapons in PVP has been reduced.
PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
- Controls: Addressed an issue that could cause the game controls to become unresponsive when entering Power Armor from the front.
- Controls: Addressed an issue that could cause Power Armor to become unresponsive when returning to Adventure Mode from Nuclear Winter.
- Stability: Addressed an issue that could cause a player wearing Power Armor to crash when Fast Traveling to a teammate.
- Stability: Addressed a pair of issues that could cause a server to crash during a Nuclear Winter match.
- Enemies: Fixed an issue that could cause non-legendary creatures to display "Legendary" in their names.
- Events: Fixed an issue that could prevent rewards from being displayed on-screen after completing an Event.
- Power Armor: Pieces of Power Armor that the player has renamed no longer lose their custom names when they are recalled to the player's inventory.