Major New Content of Path of Exile: Legion 3.7.0 Patch Notes2019-06-08 04:02:03
The official POE 3.7.0 Patch Notes is finally published, marking the end of Synthesis league at the same time. Alongside the Legion expansion, Path of Exile 3.7 Item Filter Information and Passive Tree Date are both released with full details. Then you can start to update your item filters and create your own builds in the new league. Here joymmo brings the latest POE 3.7 Legion update featuring Path of Exile Legion Patch Notes content and features.
Major New Content and Features
- Overhauled Melee Combat: Amongst many other improvements, skill rebalances and reworks, we've added the ability to cancel animations early, improved damage signalling, and changed early monster balance. For more details, please see the "Melee Rebalance" section.
- Reworked 15 existing Unique Items, which will only drop from monsters in the Legion challenge leagues.
- Added a new Strength/Dexterity Skill Gem - Perforate: Strike the ground with your weapon, causing spears to strike out from the earth. These spears strike your target location multiple times while in Blood Stance, and strike outwards in a large radius from the target location while in Sand Stance. Requires a sword or axe.
- Added a new Strength/Dexterity Skill Gem - Flesh and Stone: Casts an aura that reserves a portion of your mana, causes nearby enemies to be Maimed while in Blood Stance, and causes those enemies to take increased physical damage. While in Sand Stance, this aura causes nearby enemies to be Blinded, and causes enemies not affected by the aura to deal less damage to you.
- Added a new Strength/Dexterity Skill Gem - Blood and Sand: Allows you to switch between Blood Stance and Sand Stance. Deal more melee damage with less area of effect while in Blood Stance, or gain more area of effect while dealing less melee damage while in Sand Stance. Reserves a small portion of your mana.
- Added a new Strength/Dexterity Skill Gem - Bladestorm: Perform a spinning attack, creating an area of effect that repeatedly deals attack damage to enemies within it based on your weapon damage and attack speed. This area of effect is stationary while in Blood Stance, and moves forward while in Sand Stance. Requires a sword or axe.
- Added a new Strength Support Gem - Shockwave: Supports melee skills. Triggers a Shockwave skill on kill that deals attack damage in an area around the slain enemy. Restricts the use of supported skills to maces and staves. There was a miscommunication regarding the number of weapon-specific support gems when discussed on Baeclast earlier, and for that we apologise.
- Added a new Strength Support Gem - Rage: Supports melee attacks, causing you to gain 1 Rage when you hit an enemy with a supported skill, with a short exclusion timer on Rage gain from the support. Supported skills deal added physical damage based on your Rage, adding a significant amount of physical damage if your Rage is above a threshold.
- Added a new Strength Support Gem - Pulverise: Supports melee attacks, causing them to deal more damage and with a greater area of effect, but with a slower attack speed.
- Added a new Strength Skill Gem - Steelskin: Instantly reduce incoming damage for a short duration. Shares a cooldown with other Guard skills.
- Added a new Strength Skill Gem - Pride: Casts an aura that reserves a portion of your mana, and causes nearby enemies to take more physical damage, increasing the damage they take the longer they are affected by the aura.
- Added a new Strength Skill Gem - Chain Hook: Attacks nearby enemies with a damaging shockwave. If used at a distance, releases a chain that draws you closer to any enemy hit. Generates 1 Rage when you hit an enemy. Requires a one-handed sword, mace or axe.
- Added a new Strength Skill Gem - Berserk: Consumes your Rage at an accelerating rate. While active, grants more damage, attack speed, movement speed, and causes you to take less damage. Requires 5 Rage to use, cannot be stopped once active, and only stops when all Rage is consumed.
- Added a new Intelligence Skill Gem - Frostblink: Deal cold damage in an area around your location, leaving chilled ground around you, then teleport to a targeted location. Has a cooldown that is reduced based on the number of nearby enemies when cast.
- Added a new Dexterity/Strength Support Gem - Impale: Supports attack skills, granting them a chance to Impale enemies, increases the effect of Impales caused by those attacks, and causes those attacks to deal more physical damage.
- Added a new Dexterity/Strength Support Gem - Close Combat: Supports melee attacks, causing them to deal more damage to enemies based on their proximity. Also causes supported skills to grant a buff on hit, which increases attack and cast speed for the next travel skill you use. Restricts the use of supported skills to axes and swords. There was a miscommunication regarding the number of weapon-specific support gems when discussed on Baeclast earlier, and for that we apologise.
- Added a new Dexterity Skill Gem - Precision: Casts an aura that reserves a portion of your mana, and grants you and nearby allies accuracy and increased critical strike chance.
- Added a new Dexterity Skill Gem - Dash: Performs a series of quick teleports towards a targeted location. If using the "Attack in Place" option, the direction is reversed.
- Added 18 new Sextant modifiers, many of which only appear on high-tier maps.
- Added 15 new keystones to the Passive Skill Tree, visible only when you have one of the new unique jewels introduced in Legion socketed.
- Added 14 new Divination Cards, designed by supporters.
- Added 12 new Unique Items, one of which was designed by a supporter.