Star Trek Online PC Patch Notes for 7/25/192019-07-29 09:48:40
Star Trek Online has released a patch to address several content and system-related issues in the game. The complete list is as follows:
- Discovery Tactical Helmet and Visor are now available for Liberated Borg characters.
- Resolved an issue that could sometimes prevent completion of the mission, "Friend or Foe".
- Discovery Marks have been added to all sources of "Choice of All Marks" packages/rewards available throughout the game.
- Reputation Space Shields are now eligible for Re-Engineering.
- Increased the Plasma Resistance on the Assimilated Regenerative Shield Array to 20%.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Shield Drain Resistance on the Delta Alliance Unimatrix Shield Array to not function.
- Resolved an issue that was causing the Ship Vendor accessed during the Dominion Tutorial to not display any starships for purchase.
- Consoles that previously were restricted to Jem'Hadar Ships only can now be equipped on any starship.
- Resolved an issue that would cause a Vanguard Wingman pet that was ordered to use the Engineering Maneuver on them self to not do anything for a period of time.
- They will instead now be able to heal them self during that time.
- Resolved an issue that was causing Mycelial Lightning to not work properly except with Fire at Will.